GTA San Andreas is a game with a rewarding 100% completion for anyone ambitious enough to get into it. However, not every task in the game is required to reach this milestone. This is important because it means that players can simply focus on the mandatory objectives to achieve 100% completion in this game.
Your rewards for doing so include:
- 1,000,000 dollars
- Infinite ammo
- All CJ vehicles are twice as durable
- The hydra spawns on Sweet’s roof
- The rhino spawns under the bridge near Grove Street
This GTA San Andreas checklist will contain everything you need to know about this achievement.
Everything you need to do for 100% completion in GTA San Andreas
GTA San Andreas players who want to achieve 100% completion must complete the following tasks:
- All story missions (required and optional)
- All vehicle missions
- All three hidden vehicle challenges (BMX, Chiliad and NRG-500)
- Collect all gang tags, snapshots, horseshoes and oysters
- Once you learn all the moves in the gym
- Roboi’s Food Mart, Hippy Shopper and Burger Shot asset Courier Missions
- Complete the Zero RC Shop and Wang Auto asset missions
- Go through all the schools
- Complete all the various missions
- Go through all the events in the stadium
- Win all Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas street races
- Get all the safe houses
Interestingly, the following tasks are not required for 100% completion in GTA San Andreas:
- By completing all 70 unique stunt jumps
- Complete Beat the Cock challenges
- Completing Loco Syndicate Drug Courier or Big Smoke’s Cash missions
- Getting gold medals in all schools
- Earnings over $10,000 in burglary activity
- Playing random things like pool, basketball or arcade games
- Maximizing relationships with all girls
- Have 100% gang territory
- Maximizing all stats
- Win the Lowrider Challenge, Dancing Minigame or Beefy Baron
This guide will focus in a little more detail on what is needed below.
Important requirements for 100% completion in GTA San Andreas
The most obvious task that most players miss is the stadium event. That includes:
- Blood bowl
- Dirt Track
- Kick start
8-Track and Blood Bowl are played at the Los Santos and San Fierro stadiums. The hard part is Dirt Track and Kickstart. Dirt Track is only available at Blackfield Stadium in Las Venturas, but only on Mondays and Wednesdays. Likewise, you can only do Kickstart on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
GTA San Andreas is not a game where players can know what day it is. This means they should check Blackfield Stadium every day to see if they are eligible to complete a task they have not yet completed.
The map above should help players locate courier missions and hidden challenges. The game usually doesn’t tell players about these locations, so using resources like the one shown can be helpful for readers.
Similarly, the video above shows all the necessary collectibles for 100% completion. There are hundreds of items to collect, so knowing where to find them can be a hassle. It’s especially important for players to do everything at once or to record what they’ve done because the game won’t do it for them.
PC players can check their progress on GTASnP
Players can check what they are missing on the PC version of GTA San Andreas using the GTASnP tool. Load your save and scroll down to see what’s done and what’s not. If you don’t know how to find the save file, here’s a quick guide:
- By default it should be located at C:\Users\[Your PC Name]\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files.
- GTASAsf1.b is your save file in the first slot, GTASAsf2.b is your second, GTASAsf3.b for your third, and so on for the remaining files.
If someone does not want to use this tool, they will have to manually remember what they are missing for 100% completion in GTA San Andreas.
For comprehensive guides, walkthroughs, character information and more, check out SK GTA Wiki
Poll: Have you ever 100% completed a game before?