The Daily Media: 20 Moves to Know
Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Walter Chiapponi is now creative director for both womenswear and menswear at Tod’s. Read more about this story, here.
2. Benn Cobb is stepping down as EIC of Another Man, a position he has held since 2015.
3. Emma Wyman has been promoted to fashion director of Dazed and Dazed Beauty.
4. Dennis Freedman is now a consulting creative director at Surface Media. Click here to read more about his appointment.
5. Rachael Trager is now VP of consumer communications at Endeavor.
6. Mui-Hai Chu is now the style director of Flaunt magazine.
7. Joey Suchodolski is now a director on the fashion team at LaForce.
8. Ilana Freeman, formerly influencer project manager at IMA, is now an account executive, digital and VIP at Azione. Meanwhile Izzy DeSantis, previously a senior account executive at Edelman SF, has joined the company as a senior account executive .
9. Sloane Anderson is now an account coordinator at Azione.
10. Hannah Biehn has been promoted to an account executive at Kucerak + Co.
11. Meredith Needle has joined CMM as an account supervisor.
12. Josh Blaylock, formerly director of business development at Pierce Mattie Communications, is now a client partner at Tribe.
13. Karla Otto is now representing Zadig & Voltaire.
14. PR Consulting is now representing Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle in the U.S.
15. Purple is now representing Joie, Current/Elliott, Equipment, and Marcelo Burlon, County of Milan.
16. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing Adika.
17. Williamson PR is now representing Three Forty Five AM.
18. Azione is now representing Oak + Fort and Kygo Life.
19. Lawlor Media Group is now representing Don and Katrina Peebles and Maria Elena Paganini.
20. Bevel is now representing b8ta.