The Daily Media: 21 Moves to Know
Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com.
1. Gucci has appointed Renée E. Tirado global head of diversity, equity and inclusion.
2. i-D has named Paloma Elsesser, Adesuwa Aighewi, Gray Sorrenti, and Hazel Ong contributing editors. Click here to read more about this story.
3. Gabrielle Korn, EIC of Nylon, has left the publication. Emma Rosenblum, EIC of Nylon owner Bustle Digital, will helm the position until a replacement is found.
4. Andrew Serrano has left IMG after 10 years.
5. Sarah Landolfe has joined American Express as a senior manager, launch strategy, in the global services division.
6. John Kendzierski has joined Clothia as head of brand and communications.
7. Tera Leuthauser, previously VP at Bollare, has been appointed president of Be Social.
8. Delores Morton, previously regional VP of City Year, has been named CEO of the charity Step Up.
9. Meenal Mistry has left Bottega Venetta. She started with the company as global senior director of editorial and copy in 2017.
10. DLX is now representing Victoria Beckham.
11. IMG’s LENS is now representing Joanna McClure.
12. Chapter 2 is now representing Jahnkoy.
13. The Eighth Floor Strategic Communications is now representing Swatch US.
14. Atelier Creative Services, Inc. is now representing Norwegian Wool.
15. Wetherly is now representing August & June and Daisy London Jewellery.
16. Elle Communications is now representing Melissa Joy Manning.
17. MSH Branding & Communications is now representing Eric Javits.
18. Autumn Communications is now representing Allbright.
19. THINK is now representing BoxyCharm.
20. Siren PR is now representing YUNI Beauty and trèStiQue.
21. Di Petroff PR is now representing Elizabeth Reid.