The Daily Media: 24 Moves to Know
Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Eric Wilson, former fashion news director at InStyle, is now editor-at-large at the publication.
2. Anna Wintour has been named global content advisor at Condé Nast.
3. Alix Keogh, previously a digital director at KCD, is now head of social media at Factory PR. Meanwhile Veronica Bae, previously a digital publicist at KCD, is now the social media manager at Factory PR.
4. Sarah Gray Miller has been named editor-in-chief of Saveur.
5. Makeup artist James Vincent has been appointed creative director of Twinmedix.
6. Holly Curtis, formerly a director at MML PR, has joined Blended Strategy Group as a senior director.
7. Camille Easy has joined The Lede as a senior account manager.
8. Nicholas Jara, formerly digital talent manager at Pulse Talent Management, has joined the Shiseido as a PR coordinator.
9. Danielle Maxwell, founder of The Modest Source and previously with Breitling USA, has joined Pulse Talent Management as a senior talent manager.
10. Corinne Pierre-Louis has joined Pulse Talent Management as a talent manager. Meanwhile Lauren Hancock has been promoted to senior talent manager and Gabriella Ramirez has been promoted to PR executive at the company.
11. Samantha Gauchier has joined Michele Marie PR as a junior account executive. She was previously a sample coordinator at The Communications Store.
12. Monique Moore, formerly assistant account executive at RpR Marketing Communications, has joined SHADOW as an account executive, beauty. Meanwhile Austen Stein was promoted to account manager, hospitality, and Arleigh Banner was promoted to partnerships manager at the company.
13. Black Frame is now representing Depop, Herschel and Melissa.
14. DLX NYC is now representing Maryam Nassir Zadeh.
15. BPCM is now representing Femme de Poppy in the US.
16. Savannah Engel PR is now representing Homie NYC.
17. MCC is now representing Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve.
18. Jenelle Hamilton PR is now representing LUS Brands.
19. Courtney Daniels Consulting is now representing Alia Abaza and LA_B.
20. Pulse Talent Management is now representing Xenia Tchoumi, Elisa Bellino, and Lisa-Marie Mewes and Tim Slotta.
21. The Eighth Floor Strategic Communications is now representing Orpheus Beauty.
22. Tractenberg & Co. is now representing Naturopathica Holistic Health, Inc.
23. SHADOW is now representing Bravo Sierra.
24. IHPR is now representing Apiece Apart and Max-Bone for editorial.