The Daily Media: 28 Moves to Know
Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com.
1. Drew Elliott is stepping down as EIC of Paper Magazine. He is now global creative director for M.A.C. Click here to read more about this story.
2. Nikki Ogunnaike is now deputy fashion director of GQ.
3. Rebecca Goodman Krantz, VP of global communications for Oscar de la Renta, is leaving the company.
4. Adrienne Green and Kerensa Cadenas are joining The Cut as senior editors. Meanwhile, Sangeeta Singh-Kurtz is joining the publication as a senior writer, and Jordan Larson is joining as an essay editor.
5. Izzy Grinspan is being promoted deputy style editor at The Cut.
6. Allia Alliata di Montereale is now special projects editor for W Magazine.
7. Tania Cavallo has joined Becca as its Senior Events Director.
8. Mario Abad is now the fashion reporter at Paper Magazine.
9. Kayleigh Barber is now the media reporter for Digiday.
10. Holly M. Clarke has been promoted to COO and EVP at Erin Kelly PR.
11. Heather Kriser has left Stuart Weitzman after over four years with the brand. Meanwhile, Jessica Blatz is being promoted to senior manager of communications and talent relations.
12. Kyle Landman, communications director for Zero + Maria Cornejo, has left the brand.
13. Guy Sommerhalder is now COO of Mackage.
14. Rachel Schallom is now deputy digital editor of Fortune.
15. Aiden Aldred, communications director, Asia Pacific for Christian Louboutin, is leaving the company.
16. Justine Larsen is being promoted to account supervisor at RK PR. Meanwhile, Pauline Seng, is being promoted to assistant account executive effective November 1st.
17. Purple is now representing Iceberg and ILIA Beauty.
18. Lede Company is now representing Gabrielle Union’s New York & Company collection.
19. Shadow is now representing Torrid.
20. Krupp Group is now representing Bella Dahl.
21. Dalton Primeaux Digital is now representing Milk + Sass.
22. KONCTD is now representing Coconu.
23. CURICH|WEISS is now representing Amaryllis Apparel.
24. SHO+CO is now representing K Kane Jewelry for VIP and influencer services.
25. Elyse Koenig is now representing Fresh Chemistry and Cosmetica Laboratories.
26. R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations is now representing Suzanne Somers.
27. MSH Branding & Communications is now representing ApothePure.
28. MCC is now representing Six Senses New York.